More information about the measures
The necessary precautions concerning the coronavirus have been taken. Please note: if you want to take someone with you to your abseil adventure, he/she must buy a ticket in advance at the Euromast. The Euromast now works with tickets that are day and time related. There is no ticket sale at the door for Euromast visitors.
More information about clothes and materials
Please wear trousers and flat shoes. In rain, wind and cold, we recommend you to also wear a (rain) coat or warm sweater. First we get you a properly fitting harness. This is adjusted and checked. Then you will receive a pair of gloves. All materials are certified and inspected at regular intervals. It is not permitted to use your own materials like harnesses.
More information about photos
There will be a photographer to capture your spectacular descent. For security reasons, it is not allowed to take pictures yourself within the fenced area. On the platform you can buy your pictures (cash only). From Monday after your descent you can see and order/download the pictures on abseilen.nl.
Note: the pictures will be on the website until three months after the event.
More information about costs
Abseiling from the Euromast costs € 59,50,- per person, entrance to the Euromast included. You pay directly at booking.
More information about change or cancel a reservation
- The reservation is definite after booking. Reducing or cancelling the reserved time is not possible.
- Extra times can be booked via the website until Friday 2 pm.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, we will cancel the reservations (Thursdayafternoon before the day of the descent at the latest). The minimum number of participants is 30. The cancellation will be done by e-mail;
- With rain and/or wind, the day continues. If the wind is too strong (force 8) the day will be cancelled. In case of thunderstorm we cannot descend at all. If the weather conditions do not permit the descent, we will send an e-mail or call you. Sometimes the weather changes on the day itself. Please call the Euromast to check +31 (0)10 – 4364811;
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, the Euromast reserves the right to adapt the reserved time and discuss this with you by phone.
More information about cancelling
If the minimum number of participants is not met, we will cancel the reservations (Friday before the day of the descent at the latest). The minimum number of participants is 30. The cancellation will be done by e-mail.
With rain and/or wind, the day continues. If the wind is too strong, force 8 for abseiling, the day will be cancelled. In case of thunderstorm we cannot descend at all. If the weather conditions do not permit the descent, we will send an e-mail or call you. Sometimes the weather changes on the day itself. Please call the Euromast to check +31 (0)10 – 4364811.
More information about viewers
If you go abseiling or ziplining, you can bring friends or family to watch your cool descent! For ‘viewers’ the Euromast charges the normal entrance fee. They can go up to the platform and watch you climb over the edge and see you fly down. You will return to the platform to hand in the materials and view your pictures. Together you can visit the Euroscope at 185 metres with a beautiful view of Rotterdam. You can also go the brasserie for a drink, snack, lunch or dinner. For entrance fees check euromast.nl.
Viewers can also stay at ground level, outside the Euromast, at the field where you will land. After your thrilling descent you will return to the platform for a few minutes to return your materials and get your personal belongings.
More information about parking
At the Euromast are sufficient parking places. You have to pay by registrating your licence plate number.
NOTE: it can be busy at the parking meter! Anticipate to longer waiting times.