What is abseiling?
Abseiling is descending on a vertical line on ropes. Abseiling is commonly used in climbing as a descent technique when walking around the object is impossible or too time consuming. With a belay- or abseil device one can descent from steep walls or high locations.
Abseiling Euromast, more details:
- The minimum age is 16 years;
- Abseiling is possible every weekend from June to September. All dates are subject to sufficient participants and weather conditions; read our terms.
- Abseiling costs € 57,50 per person (entrance Euromast included). You pay at the reception desk on the ground floor (PIN ONLY). Please make sure you are present 30 minutes before your descent. You need to read and sign the mandatory disclaimer;
- The descent takes about 15 minutes per person, 2 persons will descent at the same time, 1 instructor will be in the middle for guidance;
- Experience is not necessary, only guts!
- Before descend, you get a detailed instruction;
- Since 1995, Abseilen.nl has provided safe and professional abseil events from the Euromast;
- All instructors are experienced, well trained and certified;
- Before making your reservation, read our terms and indemnification.
Abseiling from the Euromast
You go up by elevator to the platforms at 100 meters. You get a harness, gloves and a comprehensive instruction. Then you climb over the edge and face the instructor. He will explain how to use the ropes and how to slow down. The speed of your descent is up to you! The abseil from the Euromast is a special one for there is no wall to push off from with your feet. You are in mid-air on a rope!
Meanwhile you can chat with the instructor who will be guiding you along the way. And, of course, you will enjoy the view and the adrenaline!