What is the zip line?
The zip line (also known as aerial runway, flying fox or rope slide) is a customized version of a funicular between two ‘solid’ objects at which participants slide down at enormous speed. Using a pulley system the lines are taut from the platform at a height of 100 meters to the field below. The speed is determined by gravity and by the force used by our instructors to slow down the participants.
Zip line Euromast, more details:
- The minimum age is 16 years.
- In 2021 there’s one possibility on Sunday 29 August to zipline from the Euromast.
- The zip line is spectacular and very fast. You go down on your own and you float from 100 meters to the ground within approximately 15 seconds;
- Zip lining costs € 57,50 per person (entrance Euromast included). You pay at the reception desk on the ground floor (PIN ONLY). Please make sure you are present 30 minutes before your descent. You need to read and sign the mandatory indemnification statement;
- Experience is not necessary, only guts;
- You get a detailed instruction beforehand;
- Since 1995 Abseilen.nl has provided a safe and professional zip line from the Euromast;
- All instructors are experienced, well trained and certified;
- Before making your reservation, read terms and indemnification statement.
You go up by elevator to the platforms at 100 meters. You get a harness and gloves and our professional team will instruct you comprehensively. Then you climb over the edge and a extra check follows. Then, hanging on the pulley system, you will fly into the depths with dizzying speed – over 100 km per hour! Within 15 seconds you stand on the ground after travelling 250 meters.